Applications Invited for:
Senior Team Sports Therapist
Nottingham Forest Ladies FC are seeking to recruit a Sports Therapist to provide medical care for the senior squad.
We are looking for recent physiotherapy graduates who would like an opportunity to work in a sports setting.
Nottingham Forest Ladies is a well-established club with a 25 year+ history, whose senior first team currently play in the FA Women's Premier League Northern Division. Games are played at Basford United FC and the seniors train twice weekly (Tuesday / Thursday).
THESE ROLES ARE ADVERTISED AS UNPAID BUT AFFORD A GREAT OPPORTUNITY TO WORK WITH ONE OF THE MOST SUCCESSFUL AND WELL ESTABLISHED FLAGSHIP WOMEN'S FOOTBALL CLUBS IN THE EAST MIDLANDS. THE ROLES OFFER A GREAT OPPORTUNITY AND EXPERIENCE FOR THOSE CURRENTLY IN STUDY.
- Attend training to provide assessment and treatment, but also act as immediate medical care.
- Attend home and away matches to act as immediate medical care.
- Provide massage, taping and other treatments before and after matches.
- Maintain excellent communication between players and management staff.
- Be studying or be a graduate in a BSc Physiotherapy or BSc Sports Rehabilitation course.
- Have an up to date recognised first aid qualification (mandatory if covering matches and training sessions unsupervised)
- Have a good understanding of football and working pitch side.
- Although not essential, knowledge and application of taping would be beneficial.
Should you be interested in any of the positions above please send your expression of interest, including an up to date CV and covering letter to the following:
First Team Manager
If you wish to discuss the role further before applying please contact Ross via 07875 105941